- All units returned to Tesla for any reason (warranty repair, refund, etc...) must have an authorized RMA number CLEARLY MARKED on the outside of the package.
- Merchandise received at Tesla without an RMA number marked clearly on the outside of the package will be rejected or returned to sender.
- In order to obtain an RMA number from Tesla Electronics, you must contact us by email on email@example.com.
- RMAs will only be issued to customers who bought their unit directly from Tesla Electronics, Inc.
- After receiving an RMA number, please send your package to:
Tesla Electronics, Inc.
Warranty Dept., Gtech Division
437 Mount Holyoke Ave.
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
- We strongly recommend that you insure and track any package sent to us; we cannot be responsible for merchandise that is damaged or lost in transit.
- You must include a copy of your invoice/proof of purchase in the package itself.
- Returns for warranty repair should only include the defective product unless otherwise specified. Tesla Electronics, Inc. cannot be responsible for return of any other materials included other than those covered by the RMA. This includes product box/packaging.
- Units may either be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Tesla Electronics.
- Replacements are processed based on product availability; a back order may delay shipping of a replacement unit.
- When calling to inquire about the status of your RMA, please have your RMA number handy.
- Tesla Electronics cannot process walk-in or will-call replacements / refunds / returns.